As independent cricket bat makers, Stag Cricket hand-crafts each bat in our workshop in Maidstone, Kent. Our Master Bat Maker personally selects our Kashmir and English Willow clefts to ensure the best quality and has developed an innovative bat making process, during which we check the balance, weight and sweet spot/ping at regular intervals to ensure all of our cricket bats are premium quality regardless of the type and grade of willow you choose.We offer a range of cricket bat profiles to suit all types of batsmen:
- Our Blue Stag English willow junior cricket bats have been designed to suit all junior players, thanks to its mid / duckbill profile. This gives the bat a balanced pick, with maximised edge thickness for greater power.
- Our Red Stag English willow cricket bats have been designed and developed with a concave/scalloped profile, creating a much lighter pick-up whilst maximising the edges’ thickness for maximum power.
- Our Roe Stag English willow cricket bats have been designed and developed with a mid / duckbill profile, giving a balanced pick-up, with maximised edge thickness for greater power when hitting the ball.
- Our Sika Stag English willow cricket bats have been designed and developed with a full profile, creating a larger middle and sweet spot and balanced pick-up. Batsmen will enjoy ultimate power at the forefront when using this type of bat.
- Our Mini Stag Kashmir willow junior cricket bats are an affordable option for junior players who are new to the game of cricket and have been designed with a mid / duckbill profile. This gives the bat a balanced pick, with maximised edge thickness for greater power.
Stag Cricket offers three grades of English willow, to suit all bats and cricketers, from beginners to advanced international players:
- Grade 1 English willow: The highest grade of willow, used mainly by professional players. This willow is unbleached with a perfect straight grain (minimum of six grains visible) and no blemishes or marks on the blade. Prices for our grade 1 English willow adult bats start from £350.00 and junior bats from £105.00.
- Grade 2 English willow: Premium grading, unbleached English willow with straight grains (at least six straight grains). There will be some blemishes and marks on the blade, along with redwood that is purely cosmetic. Prices for our grade 2 English willow adult bats start from £260.00 and junior bats from £80.00.
- Grade 3 English willow: This is standard unbleached English willow and has blemishes and colouring on the blade. There is a minimum of five grains on the face of the blade. Prices for our grade 3 English willow adult bats start from £185.00 and junior bats from £50.00.
We also use Kashmir willow for our Mini Stag Junior Kashmir willow cricket bat, perfect for junior players who are new to the game.Browse our range of affordable, pro-quality Kashmir and English Willow cricket bats, available in a range of grades. We also have a Skyer Stag Catching Bat available, which is the ideal coaching aid for fielding practice.Youth, Junior and Adult cricket bats available.
Bat size guide At Stag Cricket, we know that finding the right cricket bat is a necessary step towards enjoying the sport, that's why we have put together a helpful guide on choosing the right size, click here for more information.
The Stag Cricket Promise
Stag Cricket takes great pride in making every single Stag Cricket Bat in-house.
Our clefts come from genuine willow
and are carefully selected by our Master Bat Maker, John Karassellos, ensuring only the best raw materials are used. From start to finish, your bat is machined, pressed, shaped and finished to the highest standard, creating durable and high-performing Kashmir and English willow cricket bats
at affordable prices.Every Stag Cricket Bat is made in Kent.